Founded in 1995 with a mission to promote responsible practices in top-tier hospitality, Six Senses remains at the forefront of innovation in this global lifestyle sector. With our commitment to sustainable development, inspired design and empathic service delivery, Six Senses continues to create inspiring experiences and strong guest loyalty as we expand our portfolio to unique places of outstanding beauty.
At Six Senses we value our owners and partners, and take great pride in the strength of our relationships. We believe that every unit in our portfolio is special and distinctive; we therefore carefully conceptualize and adopt a customized approach in order for it to develop an individual personality. In doing so, we provide multiple avenues for ongoing and reciprocal communication.
With dedicated team support, focused marketing with dynamic sales and distribution systems, we commit to provide the resources needed to launch your project and ensure that it is positioned effectively in its niche so as to achieve market leadership.
From exotic spas and resorts to private clubs and luxurious residences, Six Senses excels at creating facilities that are innovative, sustainable and representative of the destination where located. Six Senses employs a skilled team dedicated to architecture, design, construction and project management. The goal with each new project is to dream big starting with a brilliant design which then incorporates regional architecture and landscaping, resulting in an extraordinary cultural offering with a strong sense of place wedded to contemporary attitude. From an operational side, great attention is placed on hiring the right hosts at each resort and spa, rolling out brand- and property-specific standards and creating experiences that are unique and special to the location. This applies to everything - from writing restaurant menus, crafting guest activities to developing locally-inspired spa treatments and even unique guest room collateral.
We invite you to get to know us so that together we can explore how you can benefit from the Six Senses system and brands, to achieve top returns on your investment. We believe that you will see why our stakeholders recognize us as the most preferred management company in our class.
Omar Romero – Vice President Development
Omar is responsible for pursuing new resort developments and ensuring standards are met within Six Senses branded resorts. In particular, he oversees the projects within the Americas and the Iberian Peninsula.
Deepakshi Mathur – Development Director Spas
In her role, Deepakshi develops spas, helps to negotiate contracts, and designs them to Six Senses' standards. Her movements within the Far East, Europe and India has given her a broad horizon on different cultures and needs and thus she is very sensitive to those whilst designing new spas and locating new locations for spas.
Karan Kaul – Director of Development
Responsible for evaluating, pursuing and negotiating new hotel and resort developments, from the initial contact through to the signing of definitive agreements. Karan reports to the Vice President - Development and supports or oversees projects in all regions.
Vishal Daga – Business Development Director
Vishal is responsible for pursuing new resort and spa developments across all regions and deals with all financial and legal matters related to new development projects.
Pree Jamjang – Business Development Manager
Pree is responsible for the development of new hotel, resort and spa projects in terms of initial project programmes, market and financial feasibility studies, negotiation of key commercial terms, legal documentation and development pipeline.
Six Senses provides full hotel, resort and spa management which consists of identifying key objectives for the resort and spa and implementation through the unit General Manager. This includes the following sections:
3. Cost Control
4. Day to Day Operations
5. Quality Assurance
9. Management Staff
10. Marketing Sales & PR
11. Property Management
From the moment of signing the management agreement up until the official opening date of the resort, Six Senses will be providing Technical Services and Concept Design Guidance, and will prepare all necessary documentation and research in order to optimize the project's feasibility, perceived risk and operational efficiency.
1. Conceptual design brief
2. Assistance with feasibility study or market research
3. Analysis of competition
4. Financial review and models
Concepts and design
1. Concept Design brief to the design team
2. Area Requirements brief
3. Customer and Operational flow chart
4. Review of all Architectural / Interior Design drawings
Detail design and planning
1. M&E specifications
2. Compilation of FF&E
3. Recommendations of equipment suppliers
4. Preparation of operations manual
5. Assist with budgets and financial planning
6. Critical Path analysis and opening countdown
7. Regular meetings and review of all detail designs
1. Technical input and drawings as required
2. Regular review of interior design and finishes with the interior designers
3. Recommend computer and software management systems
4. Site visits, troubleshoot and problem solving for the client
5. Assisting and advising on the commissioning of all equipment
Staffing and operational matters
1. Selection of Six Senses General Manager
3. Training and management orientation
4. Writing operational standards
5. Developing signature treatments
6. Developing spa packages
7. Opening set up and product training
8. Pre-opening team training process
1. Pre-opening marketing material
2. Inclusion in Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas collateral
3. A Web presence on Six Senses Website
4. Marketing packages to resort & spa specific operators
5. Assistance with PR for the resort & spa in appropriate magazines and media