August - September
Golf - Great promotions on Hua Hin golf courses.
November - June
Kite Surfing - The best time of the year for offshore winds, ideal for Kite Surfers.
Songkran, a national water festival traditionally to celebrate the Buddhist Lunar New Year. Guests can join the water splashing activities with our hosts and go out on the town for even more fun.
12th August - The Queen’s Birthday - This day is also known as Mother's Day in Thailand. Guests are invited to light candles and join in the singing of Her Majesty the Queen's favorite songs to celebrate her birthday.
Celebrate "Loy Kratong Day" by floating mini kratong made from banana leaves and flowers to give thanks to the God of Water and to make wishes for a happy future. Guests are invited to join Loy Kratong Festival by floating kratongs at the resort.
5th December - The King’s Birthday - This day is also known as Father's Day in Thailand. Guests are invited light candles and join in singing His Majesty the King's songs to celebrate his birthday.
1. New Year’s Day - January 1
2. Makha Bucha Day - February 22
3. Chakri Memorial Day - April 6
4. Songkran Festival - April 13 to 15
5. National Labour Day - May 2 (Substitution for Sunday, May 1)
6. Coronation Day - May 5
7. Visakha Bucha Day - May 20
8. Asarnha Bucha Day - July 19
9. H.M. The Queen’s Birthday - August 12
10. Chulalongkorn Memorial Day - October 24 (Substitution for Sunday, October 23)
11. H.M. The King’s Birthday - December 5
12. Constitution Day - December 12, 2015 (Substitution for Saturday, December 10)
13. New Year’s Eve - December 31