August - September
Golf - Great promotions on Hua Hin golf courses.
November - June
Kite Surfing - The best time of the year for offshore winds, ideal for Kite Surfers.
Songkran, a national water festival traditionally to celebrate the Buddhist Lunar New Year. Guests can join the water splashing activities with our hosts and go out on the town for even more fun.
12th August - The Queen’s Birthday - This day is also known as Mother's Day in Thailand. Guests are invited to light candles and join in the singing of Her Majesty the Queen's favorite songs to celebrate her birthday.
Celebrate "Loy Kratong Day" by floating mini kratong made from banana leaves and flowers to give thanks to the God of Water and to make wishes for a happy future. Guests are invited to join Loy Kratong Festival by floating kratongs at the resort.
December – January
5th December - The King’s Birthday - This day is also known as Father's Day in Thailand. Guests are invited light candles and join in singing His Majesty the King's songs to celebrate his birthday.
1. New Year’s Day - 1st January 2014
2. Makha Bucha Day - 14th March 2014
3. Chakri Memorial Day - 7th April 2014
4. Songkran Festival - 13th - 14th April 2014
5. National Labour Day - 1st May 2014
6. Coronation Day - 5th May 2014
7. Visakha Bucha Day - 13th June 2014
8. Asarnha Bucha Day - 11th August 2014
9. H.M. The Queen’s Birthday - 12th August 2014
10. Chulalongkorn’s Day - 23rd October 2014
11. H.M. The King’s Birthday - 5th December 2014
12. Constitution Day - 10th December 2014
13. New Year’s Eve - 31st December 2014