August - September
Golf - Great promotions on Hua Hin golf courses.
November - June
Kite Surfing - The best time of the year for offshore winds, ideal for Kite Surfers.
Songkran, a national water festival traditionally to celebrate the Buddhist Lunar New Year. Guests can join the water splashing activities with our hosts and go out on the town for even more fun.
12th August - The Queen’s Birthday - This day is also known as Mother's Day in Thailand. Guests are invited to light candles and join in the singing of Her Majesty the Queen's favorite songs to celebrate her birthday.
Celebrate "Loy Kratong Day" by floating mini kratong made from banana leaves and flowers to give thanks to the God of Water and to make wishes for a happy future. Guests are invited to join Loy Kratong Festival by floating kratongs at the resort.
December – January
5th December - The King’s Birthday - This day is also known as Father's Day in Thailand. Guests are invited light candles and join in singing His Majesty the King's songs to celebrate his birthday.
1. New Year’s Day - 1st January
2. Makha Bucha Day - 7th March
3. Chakri Memorial Day - 6th April
4. Songkran Festival - 13th - 14th April
5. National Labour Day - 1st May
6. Coronation Day - 5th May
7. Visakha Bucha Day - 4th June
8. Asarnha Bucha Day - 2nd August
9. H.M. The Queen’s Birthday - 12th August
10. Chulalongkorn’s Day - 23rd October
11. H.M. The King’s Birthday - 5th December
12. Constitution Day - 10th December
13. New Year’s Eve - 31st December