Very special deals for Thai Residents
Have a break at one of the most awarded resorts on Samui, and as an official Resident of Thailand, you are eligible for these savings, plus we’ll include some pampering therapy from the wonderful Six Senses Spa as a bonus.
Just stay at least 2 consecutive nights from June 10 through July 31 at the all-villa Six Senses Samui at any time that you want to make a breakaway from the everyday: weekdays, weekends and even long weekends. In addition to the sublime bonus at the Six Senses Spa (see conditions), buffet breakfasts are included with Pool Villa and Ocean View Pool Villa categories. We can arrange your airport transfers on request and an extra person can be added with a supplement. Check the super per-night rates applicable and begin planning right now.
- Hideaway Villa: Receive complimentary one time (30-minute) foot relaxation for two persons per stay
- Pool Villa and Ocean View Pool Villa: Receive complimentary one time (60-minute) Aroma Massage for two persons per stay
To book this offer, please contact reservations department directly at
email@example.com or call +66 7724 5678.
June 10 - July 31, 2014
||June 10 - July 31
|Ocean View Pool Villa
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable to Thai Nationals and Expatriates with Thai Resident permit (Need to be presented during check in )
- Rates are net per villa per night, and includes buffet breakfast for two persons each day
- Rates are applicable for weekday, weekend and long weekend
- Extra person charged at THB 3,000 net per person per night, and includes buffet breakfast (except Hideaway Villa)
- Supplement charge of THB 700 net per person on round-trip airport transfers from Samui airport to the resort
- Rates are inclusive of service charge and government tax
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions
- Advanced reservation is required and subject to availability
- Credit Card guarantee at time of booking
- Offer is subject to change without notice
- Please contact reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information