Helicopter Transfer Service at Six Senses Yao Noi
Arrive at Six Senses Yao Noi in Style with Excellent New Fares for Helicopter Transfer Service
There is the classic way to arrive in style, and then there is the way to arrive with even more style. The helicopter service from Phuket Airport to Six senses Yao Noi offers the ultimate arrival experience, which has now become more affordable.
The helicopter alternative cuts almost three-quarters of the total transfer time off the stunning and very popular speedboat transfer. Within fifteen minutes of clearing arrival formalities at Phuket Airport, guests can be airborne on their direct helicopter flight to the resort on Yao Noi Island, for just 11,250* Thai Baht per person, or approximately US$375. This is a savings of two thirds off the original fare. Additional passengers travelling in the same group on the same flight will have an even greater savings. See: More Details.
This once in a lifetime opportunity gives guests a bird’s eye view of Phang Nga’s National Geographic world heritage classified dramatic limestone formations and islets, and James Bond Island - filming location for the classic Bond movie, Man With The Golden Gun.
At Phuket Airport, guests will be chauffeur-driven to the helipad to board a luxury Advance Aviation “Golden Eagle” Eurocopter EC – 130 helicopter, with plush leather seats, air conditioning and plenty of room for up to six passengers. Luggage will be taken care by the ground staff while the passengers enjoy this jaw-dropping and epic experience.
Within minutes of lift-off from the beautifully lush green island of Phuket, with rubber plantations and rice fields, the flight approaches Phang Nga Bay - often referred to as the most spectacular Bay in South East Asia. Just several minutes later, it is touchdown on Six Senses Yao Noi’s private helipad, where guests will be met by their butler and whisked to their private pool villa.
Resort general manager, Manish Puri says: ‘We believe with being able to lower the price by almost 65% we are enabling more of our valued guests to experience this amazing adventure. It is an easy and affordable way of traveling, which also gives the great advantage of reducing the travel of the speedboat transfer option’.
- One-way helicopter transfers are priced at THB 11,250 per person, inclusive of government tax, for the first two passengers with the same booking.
- The maximum number of people per flight is six. Additional passengers (3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th) travelling in the same group with the same booking, will be charged at THB 5,000 per person.
- The offer is valid only for the travel period 1st June – 31st October 2013. The helicopter operates from Phuket Airport, and during daylight hours only.
- Guests will be met on arrival at Phuket Airport and transferred to the helicopter waiting-lounge. The helicopter transfer will take approximately fifteen minutes.
- The helicopter has space for a maximum of six passengers and luggage allowance per guest is 16kg. The transfer service provider may decide to put the guests' luggage on a different scheduled transfer or different mode of transport if deemed necessary.
- It is advisable to take soft bags rather than hard suitcases.
- The helicopter is not operated by Six Senses and the helicopter operating company reserves the right to amend the price and travel details.
Find out more about Six Senses Yao Noi, click here