Fly to Dubai
Day trips for shopping and discovery
Combine your Zighy Bay stay with a seaplane excursion to Dubai for a fascinating day of retail therapy, dining and culture. Exchange the beautiful sandy bay for a few hours of Dubai’s urban buzz.
Six Senses Zighy Bay has joined forces with renowned seaplane operator, Seawings, to present a unique experience enabling guests to combine their stay with a day trip to the city, to make the most of their journey to the Middle East.
Located 120-minute drive from Dubai, guests of Six Senses Zighy Bay now have the opportunity to explore both in comfort and convenience aboard a 50-minute scenic Seawings flight. Incorporating the serenity and relaxing atmosphere of Oman to the fast paced buzz and urban vibe of the city of Dubai, the new leisure activity provides guests the best of both worlds.
The East Coast experience enables guests to discover Dubai’s heritage and local cuisine with The City Walk program; or a more vigorous day can be spent in the dunes with The Wildlife Drive or even to explore the city by themselves. Dubai’s extensive range of high-end designer boutiques and malls, varied array of cuisines and not forgetting the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa can be added on to one of the pre-organized programs.
“We are excited with our new collaboration with Seawings in order to offer our guests a new unique experience to enhance their stay. It is part of our commitment to craft experiences that have the power to create a meaningful reminiscence to people,” said John Philipson, general manager of Six Senses Zighy Bay and area vice president, Middle East and Indian Ocean.
East Coast Experience:
- Road transfer from Six Senses Zighy Bay to Fujairah Al Dana
- 50-minute flight from Fujairah Al Dana to Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club offering majestic views of Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, The World Islands and The Palm Jumeirah.
- Four person minimum
- Option of two tours:
- The City Walk:
- From 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Guided tour around historical Dubai
- Private Abra ride
- Taste of local cuisine at a traditional café in Al Bastakiya
- OMR 295 (USD 766) per adult or OMR 264 (USD 684) per child, excluding 17.4 percent tax and service charge
- The Wildlife Drive:
- Pick up from Dubai Creek
- Access to Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- 45-minute wildlife drive
- Access to the main pool and spa facilities
- Afternoon tea
- Sparkling grape sundowners on the dunes
- Return road transportation at leisure
- OMR 295 (USD 766) per adult or OMR 264 (USD 684) per child, excluding of 17.4 percent tax and service charge.
To book the East Coast experience, reservation can be made by email at: email@example.com.