Ultimate Family Break
Home away from home at Beit Musandam
Nothing says family time more than a secluded getaway with your nearest and dearest, and Six Senses Zighy Bay is ready to welcome the largest of families to their own private resort within a resort called Beit Musandam (House of Musandam).
Located at the secluded end of Six Senses Zighy Bay with its own stretch of private sandy beach and a 60-foot (17-meter) infinity swimming pool, Beit Musandam is the largest private villa in the Middle East at 32,292 square feet (3,000 square meters); sleeping up to eight adults and four children making it the unique location for family holidays and special occasions.
Offering spectacular views of the Gulf of Oman, Beit Musandam has been carefully designed to reflect the traditional, local Omani architecture with its exclusive entrance leading to an open courtyard which overlooks the three sequestered buildings. This family compound has multiple living and dining areas enabling the residents to entertain in both comfort and style while families can make the most of the space for relaxation and group in-villa dining. Fitted with a fully equipped kitchen and staffed with a personal chef and GEM (Guest Experience Maker), every need is catered to 24 hours a day.
Spa aficionados need not leave their private space for a treatment. Beit Musandam’s spa suite includes a fitness center and yoga studio all located on the ground level of their compound. Guests can also enjoy the indoor shower’s steam function and take part in wellness programs at their convenience. The villa comes complete with its very own gazebo-style majlis and Omani summer house; these two private areas allow guests to relax outdoors and experience the lifestyle of local Omani next to the infinity pool along with the ultimate environment to disconnect from everyday life and gather with the family.
Dubbed ‘The Private Reserve’, families will have complete privacy and can experience everything the resort has to offer in the convenience of their own space with the all the stay inclusions shown below, during the upcoming Eid break:
- Meet and greet service on arrival at Dubai International Airport, up to eight people
- Speedboat arrival or paraglide arrival, up to eight people
- Round-trip transfers
- Dedicated GEM (Guest Experience Maker)
- Welcome amenity
- Daily breakfast either at Spice Market or in Beit Musandam
- One 60-minute Six Senses Signature massage, per guest, up to eight people
- One-hour fitness or yoga session with personal instructor for each guest according to their preferred time
- Access to steam, sauna and ice cave Don’t all guests get this?
- Access to fitness center and jungle gym
- Use of non-motorized water sports
- Use of tennis, beach volleyball and pétanque courts
- Daily afternoon amenity
- 24-hour personal chef service
- Private sunset dhow cruise with canapes, up to eight people
- One in-villa barbecue dinner with private chef, up to eight people
- Mini bar (excluding in-villa wine cellar)
- Laundry service once per stay for each guest with no limit to pieces of laundry during that one time
- Departure gift
Don’t delay, book your private resort within a resort at Six Senses Zighy Bay. The nightly rate for Reserve accommodations are USD 13,300. Reservations can be made through www.sixsenses.com, by email email@example.com or phone at +968 26735558.