Treat yourself to a weekend stay in either Six Senses Maxwell or Six Senses Duxton, two beautifully restored heritage shophouses in the eclectic Tanjong Pagar neighbourhood. During your stay, enjoy dinner at Yellow Pot which delivers classic, innovative Chinese cuisine that favours healthful, sustainably-sourced ingredients. It’s time to sleep, relax and indulge.
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at either Cook and Tras Social Library or Yellow Pot Restaurant
- Upgrade to the next room category, subject to availability
- A set dinner for two at Yellow Pot Restaurant
- A Wellness bag and evening tinctures
- Sunday Yoga under an Angsana tree in a leafy urban park
- Traditional Chinese Medicine consultation for two
- Unlimited WiFi
Now until December 29, 2019
September 19 to 22, 2019
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable for all room and suite categories.
- Non-refundable cancellation policy applies
- Full payment required at time of booking.
- Offer is subject to change without notice, and non-combinable.
- Please contact the reservations department at email@example.com for more information.