See another side of Singapore with Six Senses and escape to a bygone era.
Come explore Singapore’s heritage surrounds and immerse yourself in the neighborhood’s colorful and vibrant Chinatown shophouses and historical attractions.
- Save 15 to 20 percent on the Best Available Rate
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- Welcome amenities
- SGD 50 hotel credit per stay for direct booking
- Wellness pack provided at turn-down service
- Basic consultation with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Physician
- Enjoy an introductory session to Tea Appreciation
- Late check-out until 6:00 pm (local time) on departure day – subject to availability
- Unlimited high-speed internet access
Now until December 29, 2019
September 20 to 22, 2019
Optional Activities (additional fees apply):
- Explore the surrounds with a guided heritage tour by Jane’s tour
- Detailed consultation with a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Physician
- Learn more about Tea Appreciation with a master specialist from YiXing Xuan Teahouse
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicable for all room and suite categories.
- SGD 50 hotel credit is applicable only to bookings made directly on www.sixsenses.com or by contacting our reservations department by phone or email.
- SGD 50 hotel credit per room per stay may be redeemed for food and beverage at any outlet of Six Senses Maxwell and Six Senses Duxton. The credit may not be redeemed for in-room dining or minibar usage; it cannot be exchanged for cash and is not accumulative. Any remaining credit balance cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Non-refundable cancellation policy applies
- Credit card guarantee required at time of booking.
- Offer is subject to change without notice, and non-combinable.
- Please contact the reservations department at email@example.com for more information.