Villas feature their own horizon pool with sundeck, creating an illusion of infinity between pool and bay or plantation, and reinforces the feeling of oneness with nature.
Each villa is attended by a GEM (Guest Experience Maker) who is trained to anticipate every whim. This personal service is designed to create a new and unique concept for resort guests, where Six Senses attention to detail is exemplified from arrival to departure. Six Senses reflects the warmth and welcome of a home on a plantation estate. The Main House accommodates all the dining and entertaining facilities.
Local voltage of 220 - 240 AC. Adapter plugs are available in all rooms, and current transformers are available through Housekeeping
Check Out - by 12:00 noon
Check In - from 2:00 pm
Cancellation will be as per season. Please refer to email@example.com for more information.
MasterCard, American Express, Visa and JCB
Children up to 11 years stay free in parent's room when using existing beds/day beds in room. Children aged 12 years and older are charged at the full rate.
Food and Beverage
- Children aged 5 and under eat free when ordering from the children’s menu.
- Children aged 6 to 11 eat at full price from the children's menu and 50% discount when ordering from the regular menu (half portions).
- Buffet - 50% discount for all children.
Guaranteed access to rooms prior to 2:00 pm on the day of arrival may be reserved from the previous evening with one night additional charge.
In the event that the individual or entire group do not arrive, or arrive later than the confirmed arrival date, or depart earlier than the confirmed departure date, the resort reserves the right to charge a late cancellation or no show fee.
The resort will endeavor to allow the client to remain in their room until the scheduled time of departure from the island. If this is not possible the resort will provide a day-use facility until departure, subject to availability. Late check out charges: until 6:oo pm 50% of room rate; after 6:oo pm 100% of room rate, subject to availability.
Policy during Low and High season (January 11 to December 19, 2018 and January 11 to December 19, 2019)
- Credit card number and expiry date required to guarantee reservation only.
- Your credit card may be pre-authorized at the time of booking. The hotel will contact you to complete a secure credit card link.
- All expenses will be settled to your own account upon departure.
- Bookings made on The Retreat will require a one night deposit at the time of booking.
Policy during Peak season (December 20, 2018 to January 10, 2019)
- 100% deposit required 60 days prior to arrival