Six Senses Laamu is a child-friendly resort.
On site we have our children's club: The Den, which is a professionally managed children's club with a wide range of activities and games. Babysitting services are available on request. Around the resort and in the villa are: Children's toys, baby chairs at the restaurants, baby cots, family activities and hammocks.
With sunshine and sand, children will enjoy a great outing. They have a choice of outdoor and indoor games. If they are able to swim well, and with the permission of the parents, they can go snorkeling to see the wide variety of sea creatures in our house reef.
The Den Children's Club activities
- Outdoor games – ball games, frisbees, swings, climbing ropes, monkey bar
- Indoor games – puzzles, blocks, cars, darts, board games
- Beach play, Treasure hunting, Plants & Animals, Ping Pong,
- Cookies, cup cake and pizza making
- Art and craft – paper bead jewellery, coconut shell turtles, wind chimes, zoo animals, sail boats, hand-print craft, painting, drawing, dancing, playing music
- Snorkeling and Swimming (with parents or with their permission)
List of complimentary on site activities for family
- Table Tennis
- Card Games
- Board Games
- Treasure Hunts
- Non-Motorized water sports activities: canoeing, catamaran, windsurfing
List of other activities for family
- Cinema Under the Stars
- Dolphin Cruise
- Island Hopping/Private Picnic
- Water Sports
- Dance Class
1. USD 15 ++ per hour, per single child.
2. USD 20 ++ per hour, for two children.
3. USD 5 ++ per hour, for each additional child.
Food and Beverage Services
1. 50% off food for children between 7-12 years
2. Complimentary food for children 6 years and below