The Maldives' legendary wave beckons you with a wonderful week-long package at Six Senses Laamu that includes surfing and spa options, with domestic flights, transfers and selected dining.
From May 1 through October 31, the Ying Yang package for two, includes seven nights’ accommodation in a splendid villa, daily breakfast and dinner at over-water Longitude restaurant, round-trip domestic flights and transfers, plus fabulous spa and surf options. Surfing can be for the experienced rider, with two sessions each day, or with lessons for beginners, with one session per day. Choose spa experiences from a selected list of treatments from between thirty and fifty minutes, with seven sessions during your stay.
- 7-night accommodation
- Daily breakfast and dinner at Longitude for two
- Return domestic flights
- Additional surf or spa experiences as per following options
- Option A: Surfing for one, and seven Spa experiences for the other
- Option B: Surf beginner for one and seven Spa experiences for the other
May 1 - October 31, 2014
Terms & Conditions:
- Inclusions are for two people only and extra persons not eligible for the package experiences
- Surfing limited to Yin Yang and close by breaks
- Option A. While one enjoying the Surfing, other will enjoy the Spa. Surf board not included in the package. Two Surf sessions of two hours included daily (Maximum of 14 x 2 hour sessions for a stay) which cannot be cumulated.
- Option B. While one enjoying the beginner session, other will enjoy the Spa. Surf board included in the package. Two hour session included daily (Maximum of seven sessions for a stay) which cannot be cumulated.
- All Spa experiences available in the resort may not be available under this package, please contact Six Senses Spa for the eligible list of experiences. Duration of a Spa experience will be 30-50 minutes.
- Packages are non-refundable and benefits cannot be changed either with credit value or any other resort experiences which are not listed in the Package
- Credit Card guarantee at time of booking
- Offer is subject to change without notice
- Please contact reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information