February - October
Scuba Diving - This can be booked via the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Experiences department. Beginners can get certified as an Open Water Diver with our out-sourced five star PADI Dive Company, and for the professional divers there is the possibility to explore the colourful underwater and seabed of Nha Trang.
March - September Hiking - This can be booked via the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Experiencesdepartment. Guest can go for a hike and afterwards spend time to relax on Bai Nho private beach and then head back to the resort on a local wooden Vietnamese boat.
March - September
Sailing - This can be booked via the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Experiences department on the Trimaran. It will Include food and beverage, snorkeling equipment and fishing from on board. Full day or half day trips are available.
1. New Year's Day - 1st January
2. Lunar New Year (Tet holiday) from 30th December, (or from 29th December if a 29-day-month) - 04 January - Lunar calendar
3. Hung King anniversary - 10th March - Lunar calendar
4. Liberate the South - 30th April
5. Labour Day - 1st May
6. Independence Day - 2nd September