All Year Round
Bird Watching - Arrange bird watching trip around Yao Noi island. Guests will see White-bellied Sea-eagles, Mangrove Pittas, Flyeater, Ruddy Kingfishers, Brown-winged Kingfishers and other species of birds.
November – March
Guest can rent a hotel boat for a Diving trip. This is the season to see sharks and eagle rays during dives.
November – May
Diving season - Guest can rent a hotel boat for Diving trip This is the season to see Leopard Sharks, Guitar Sharks, Manta Rays, Blue-Spotted Rays and Reef Sharks.
May – October
Manta Ray Season - Guest can rent a hotel boat for the trip where it is possible to see Manta Rays while diving and snorkeling.
13th April -15th April
Songkran Festival - This is the Thai New Year, which is also known as the water festival. Six Senses Yao Noi sets up containers of water for the resort guests at the main beach,so that they can join the fun and splash each other. This is also a great way to cool down in the afternoon heat. All in house guests are invited join the event
Easter - During Easter Six Senses Yoa Noi sets up a special Easter Buffet for guests. For the children there is a Easter egg hunt rewarded by ice crean and Easter Egg painting. All in house guests are invited to join the event .
Queen's Birthday (Mother's Day) - This day is celebrated nationwide as the Thai Mother's Day. The Queen’s flags and portraits are displayed around the property in respect for her Royal Highness. All guests are invited to celebrate and will have truly memorable experience
Late September/early October
Vegetarian Festival - The resort arranges transportation to Phuket Town for the guests to see the parade and music to celebrate the Vegetarian Festival. Guests can join the event and eat delicious local vegetarian dishes. It is believed that the vegetarian festival and its accompanying sacred rituals bestow good fortune upon those who religiously observe this rite.
November (full moon)
Loy Krathong Festival - Loi Krathong takes place on the evening of the full moon of the 12th month in the traditional Thai lunar calendar. Six Senses Yao Noi arranges special Krathong, which are made from banana leaves. They are released into the Ocean, accompanied with a parade and drum band.
King's Birthday (Father's Day) - Six Senses Yao Noi is elaborately adorned with flags, portraits of His Majesty and bunting, predominantly in the color yellow. All guests are invited to join this wonderful day and celebration, which will be a truly memorable experience.
1. New Year’s Day - 1st January 2013/2014
2. Makha Bucha Day - 7th March 2013/2014
3. Chakri Memorial Day - 6th April 2013/2014
4. Easter Day - 31st March 2013, 20th April 2014
5. Songkran Festival - 13th - 14th April 2013/2014
6. National Labour Day - 1st May 2013/2014
7. Coronation Day - 5th May 2013/2014
8. Visakha Bucha Day - 4th June 2013/2014
9. Asarnha Bucha Day - 2nd August 2013/2014
10. H.M. The Queen’s Birthday - 12th August 2013/2014
11. Chulalongkorn Memorial Day - 23rd October 2013/2014
12. H.M. The King’s Birthday - 5th December 2013/2014
13. Constitution Day - 10th December 2013/2014
14. Christmas Day - 25th December 2013/2014
15. New Year’s Eve - 31st December 2013/2014