Six Senses Bhutan
Six Senses Krabey Island
Six Senses Fiji
Six Senses Fort Barwara
Six Senses Vana
Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali
Six Senses Kyoto
Six Senses Kanuhura
Six Senses Laamu
Six Senses Samui
Six Senses Yao Noi
Six Senses Con Dao
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
Six Senses La Sagesse
Six Senses Crans-Montana
The two neighboring resorts of Crans and Montana are situated at an altitude of 1,500 meters on a sunny plateau high above the Rhone Valley. Together they form one of the biggest vacation destinations in the Valais. Crans-Montana is also one of the few ski resorts where you don’t need a car. You can just catch the two-hour train from Geneva Airport to Sierre and hop on the funicular. Six Senses Crans-Montana is just above the main Cry d’Er gondola in Crans, arguably the prettier and more stylish end of the resort, steps from designer boutiques and gourmet restaurants.
1. Driving from Geneva International Airport, take Route 1 towards Lausanne, head around the lake and then take exit 19 at Villars-Ste-Croix to Route 9 towards the direction of Montreux
2. Continue on Route 9 to Sierre, take exit 28 at Sierre-ouest and turn left to Rte. d'Ecossia
3. Turn right at the second roundabout to Rte. de Sion
4. Turn left at the second roundabout to Chem. de Chantegrive
5. Turn left at the first roundabout to Rte. de Corin then continue onto Rte de Crans-Montana
6. Follow the sign for Crans-Montana and continue on through Crans to Rte. des Téléphériques
7. After reaching the top of the hill, drive past the public parking and follow the sign for Six Senses Crans-Montana to reach the resort
Private airport transfers can be arranged at CHF 700 per car for up to three guests, one way from Geneva International Airport. Two hybrid cars are also available for private transfers, by advance reservations and, subject to availability.
Please contact email@example.com for transfers of more than three guests.
Enjoy the freedom of traveling luggage free by sending your bags ahead of time to your destination. Luggage Free is the most convenient and affordable door-to-door shipping service for your luggage and golf clubs, backed by an on-time delivery guarantee. To get started, click on Ship Now and tell us where you would like your luggage picked up. Once you’ve placed your order, you will receive detailed instructions on how to package your luggage for shipping, including a link to track them in real-time. Luggage Free recommends choosing a delivery date of one to two business days prior to your arrival to ensure your baggage is ready and waiting for you.