Six Senses Fiji is located in the Mamanuca Group of Islands in Fiji, sitting a few miles offshore from Viti Levu, Fiji's largest island. One of the main advantages of the location is its proximity to the international airport at Nadi.
Your Fiji experience begins with arrival at the airport where you will be met by our Welcome Hosts at the arrival concourse after clearing immigration. From here we are pleased to be able to offer flexible options for your transfers to and from the resort. Please see below for more information on our ground, sea and air transfers.
Resort Transfers and Transfer Fees:
Private Ground Transfers
Choose from a private car for up to seven persons or a minibus for up to 22 persons and enjoy a tailored, private journey from Nadi Airport to Port Denarau.
Shared Six Senses Speedboat Transfer
On arrival at Port Denarau Terminal please make your way to the Six Senses check-in counter to be directed to the Six Senses jetty.
Upon arrival at the port you can join one of our shared, scheduled boat transfers. This is a 35 minute direct journey from Port Denarau to Six Senses Fiji, shared with other Six Senses guests.
Scheduled boat transfer
Departure time from Port Denaru - Arrival time at Six Senses Fiji
7:30 am - 8:15 am
11:00 am - 11:45 am
2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
Departure time from Six Senses Fiji - Arrival time at Port Denaru
5:30 am - 6:15 am
8:30 am - 9:15 am
12:00 noon - 12:45 pm
3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Private Six Senses Speedboat Transfer
For an experience tailored exclusively to your booking, or for out of hours transfers we recommend booking a Six Senses speedboat for your transfer from Port Denarau to Six Senses Fiji. These speedboats operate 24 hours a day and will be able to accommodate your party for the timings that best suit you.
For an out-of-the-ordinary arrival experience choose our helicopter option and arrive to the resort in style. With options for transfer direct from Nadi Airport or from Denarau this ten minute transfer promises stunning views of Vitu Levu and of the Mamanuca island group as you soar to Six Senses Fiji.
Book Your Transfers
To book your tailor made transfers to and from the resort please call +679 675 2084 or email email@example.com or choose a transfer package when booking online.
Terms and Conditions
- Pricing is in Fijian Dollars and inclusive of 25 percent government taxes. Transfers are subject to availability and prices may change without notice.
- If you are travelling with a surfboard you will be required to book a minibus transfer as minimum to accommodate your luggage.
- Please note that Daylight Savings runs from November 3, 2019 and therefore scheduled times may change in accordance with this.
- Ground transfers to include: meet and greet at airport and WiFi in allocated private vehicles.
- Additional charges are applicable for surf boards and baby car seats. Please let us know your requirements in advance and we will book accordingly.
- Transfers from Port Denarau to Six Senses Fiji are to be booked with Six Senses speedboats only, as our resort marina is private.
- Our speed boats are operated by South Sea Cruises.
- Please note that the schedule will run to the scheduled time regardless of missed flights, delays in arrival to the port etc.
- We recommend travel insurance to cover your flights etc. in case of instances where our boats may not be able to run, or may be delayed. due to adverse weather.
- Please note that Daylight Savings runs from November 4, 2018 and therefore scheduled times may change in accordance with this.
- Our schedule is subject to change without notice
- Our team will contact 5 days in advance of your arrival to reconfirm transfer times. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helicopter Terms and Conditions
To visit the Fiji Islands a passport valid for at least six months beyond intended period of stay is required. Visas are not required by all nationals from the following countries - Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Canada, other EU counties and United States of America. When you arrive at the Fiji Nadi International Airport you must have your return ticket, evidence of accommodation including contact information and proof of funding for your stay.
Single Entry Visa (SEV) - This visa is valid for three months and can be used for a single journey to Fiji only. Multiple Entry Visa (MEV) - This visa is valid for multiple entries to Fiji for a period of 12 months from the date of issue. The duration of stay for each entry should not exceed four months. These documents will allow you to have a Visitor’s Permit, which will be issued by the Immigration Department of Immigration when you arrive.
Airlines Flying to Fiji:
International flights connect Fiji to Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Singapore, Hong Kong and USA. The airport is also a hub for inter-island travel, with quick, convenient domestic flights throughout the day. Airlines that service Nadi International Airport include Aircalin, Air Nauru, Cathay Pacific Airways, Air Kiribati, Air New Zealand, Air Pacific, Air Vanuatu, Jetstar, Korean Air, Virgin Australia, Qantas Airline, Solomon Airlines, Fiji Airways and for domestic flights Fiji Link, Nothern Air, Pacific Island Air, Coral Air, Heli-Tours Fiji, Island Hoppers.
The airport is the home base of Fiji Airways, as well as serving other local and international airlines.
Fijian is the local language, English is the official language and Hindi is mostly spoken and communicated by Fiji Citizens.
Fiji is GMT/UTC + 12h during Standard Time
Fiji is GMT/UTC + 13h during Daylight Saving time (October – January)