Six Senses Bhutan
Six Senses Krabey Island
Six Senses Fiji
Six Senses Fort Barwara
Six Senses Vana
Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali
Six Senses Kyoto
Six Senses Kanuhura
Six Senses Laamu
Six Senses Samui
Six Senses Yao Noi
Six Senses Con Dao
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
Six Senses La Sagesse
Six Senses Douro Valley
Six Senses Douro Valley is located in the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage-listed Douro Valley, the oldest demarcated wine-growing area in the world. It is a 75-minute scenic drive from International Airport Francisco Sá Carneiro (OPO) in Oporto and a 4-hour drive from the capital Lisbon. There are 10 complimentary electric charging points available for guests traveling in hybrid or electrical cars.
1. Driving from Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, take direction VRI and follow the signs to VRI | Porto | Zona Portuária Leixōes | A4 | Matosinhos.
2. Turn in VRI direction (Vila Real | Valongo | A3 | Porto | Braga) following the A4 in the direction of Vila Real.
3. After passing through the Marão Tunnel, take Exit #23 for the A24 in the direction of Viseu and stay left at the fork towards Viseu/Aveiro
4. From the A24 take Exit # 10 to N313/Armamar. At the stop sign turn right and continue until the bottom of the hill. At the roundabout head straight towards Lamego | Cinfães | Resende on National Road EN222 crossing a small bridge over the Varosa River. After crossing the small bridge turn right towards Resende and continue on EN222 for six kilometers until you see the Six Senses Douro Valley sign on the right hand side of the road.
View directions from Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport
Coming from Lisbon, follow A1 towards Aveiro, A25 towards Viseu and then A24 to Vila Real exiting Armamar/Valdigem. Turn right towards the river and at the roundabout follow straight towards Resende. Cross the bridge over the Varosa River, turn right to national road 222 and drive straight for 4 miles (6 kilometers) to the resort’s entrance on the right hand side of the road.
- Private airport transfers can be arranged at EUR 250 per car or EUR 300 for a Tesla, for up to two guests, one way; or EUR 350 for a minivan for a maximum of six guests, one way from the nearest airport - Francisco Sá Carneiro in Oporto.
Enjoy the freedom of traveling luggage free by sending your bags ahead of time to your destination. Luggage Free is the most convenient and affordable door-to-door shipping service for your luggage and golf clubs, backed by an on-time delivery guarantee. To get started, click on Ship Now and tell us where you would like your luggage picked up. Once you’ve placed your order, you will receive detailed instructions on how to package your luggage for shipping, including a link to track them in real-time. Luggage Free recommends choosing a delivery date of one to two business days prior to your arrival to ensure your baggage is ready and waiting for you.